July 4, 2016 (original release)
YouTube Version (Sound only)
Welcome everyone to a great interview this week with the Deitzer's who are on a amazing adventure together hiking the A.P. from bottom to top. We had a chance to sit down with them at their halfway mark and get some great insights on lessons learned along the way.
These are the questions they answered:
- What is the biggest thing that stands out thats different from civilization to woods?
- What were you unprepared for?
- What did you think would be harder?
- what was the lowest moment?
- what was your mountain top high moment?
- Joe,what is the biggest thing you’ve learned by observing your father?
- Dave, what have you observed of your son ?
This was truly an amazing podcast. A MUST listen!!
To stay posted on their great adventure you can read Joe's blog from the trail at: